Monday, February 11, 2013

ZoCalo

The other day I had off work so I visited Matt and took him out to lunch at one of our favorite spots ZoCalo. It's a super chill place with amazing food that is reasonably priced. I love the atmosphere as well. There is indoor and out door seating... both are quaint. It's been unusually warm this winter so we decided dine outdoors. It was super sunny that day... making it extra warm. 


I wanted to show off my new Mint stockings paired with my new Mint clutch. Unfortunatly I injured my heal so I had to wear flats.... which is what I normally wear but I originally wanted to wear some black t-strap wedges. Oh well....life goes on.


Check out my sock bun! They actually do work! I bought the bun thingy at Target and tried 
it out earlier that week and it was a big hit.


I love this dress, I got it from Plato's Closet. I love it because the little polka dots look like little galaxy's. Look, you can almost see my birdie tattoo's.


The chip's there are so scrumptious! They are super thick and crispy. Yum.


They have really refreshing Hibiscus tea there that I love. Oh hey look..... my Mint bag.


The colors are so vibrant... it feels like you are on vacation.


Here's the outdoor seating. I love it it because you are surrounded by tropical plants. I love living in Austin.... 
it makes me happy to see Palm Tree's everyday.


I want these planters sooooo bad. I bet I could take some regular pots and spray paint them and hang them up. Matt is finishing up the screened in porch and I'm looking for some new ways to decorate. This would be awesome.


We both ordered Tacos de Carnitas 
Your choice of slow roasted pulled pork or slow cooked green chile chicken with pico de piña 
and salsa verde.



It was such a beautiful day... I'm glad that I had the day off and I could take The Mister out to lunch. It was much needed because he has been under a lot of stress. Poor guy. However we are looking forward to many more sunny days in the future forecast. 
Tootles
xo