Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer breeze and blacked eyed Susans

Hey there lovies. I'm so excited to share with you my latest outfit post. We've had a heat wave here in Austin recently... I mean HOT! It's been in the upper 90's but with the heat index it makes it feel more like in the 100's. It's really hard to look your best when you are withering in the sun if you know what I mean. I usually find it easiest to keep things simple and throw on a nice breathable dress, hat and sunnies and call it a day. I'm a boot girl at heart.... so you will always see me running around in boots even on the hottest day. I just find them more comfortable. Today I'm linking up with Along Abby Road, Gentri Lee and Haircut and General Attitude for a Summer Style Link-Up!! I've never done this before so hope this works. Eeeeeep!







Dress: Forever XXI
Boots: Old Navy
Hat: Target
Sunnies: Target
Locket: Francessca's
Belt: Thrifted
Bangles: Flea Market