Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday currently vol. 1

reading... Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami. I walked into Book People and asked an employee to help me find a "tragic story".... I'm really into internal struggles and tortured souls. It's proving to be a good read. 

 writing... I've been pouring my heart out in my journal. It's good to get out my emotions and vent, it's therapeutic. I also have a note pad and pen stashed in my purse with me at all times in case I have an important thought or idea for my blog that I need to jot down. 

 listening... I just discovered Jake Bugg recently and can't stop listening to his dreamy voice. I'm loving "Seen it All". 


 thinking... I've been thinking a whole lot lately about life and how it's too precious, sweet and short to waste time on "what if's".... I want to take risks and chances and not have any regrets. 

 smelling... sun tan lotion. I've been applying sun screen every morning before I go to work on my legs and arms and get a whiff of it every now and then throughout the day, it reminds me of vacation and makes me all happy and smiley on the inside.


 wishing... that life was easier sometimes. For the past few years it's been raining cats and dog's on my parade. It's hard some days to find balance in life and to keep hanging on. 

 hoping... that with these new positive changes in my life that I will grow and change as a person and be the best person I can be. I have recently made some life changing decisions that are going to effect me in many ways, hopefully all positive. 

 wearing... I've been obsessed with dresses, boots and hats. I've got a major hat fetish going on right now, I want to cover my face from those harmful summer rays. I'm a boot girl at heart and feel more comfortable in a dress than I do in blue jeans. 


 loving... My little baby girl Lucy. She is my "hair child". I don't have any of my own children so Lucy is my baby. My heart swells at the thought of her waiting by the door when I come home from work at the end of the day. 

 wanting... A relaxing weekend with Lucy and the Mister. We don't have to go anywhere..... just relax with each other in the park, maybe have a picnic or read a book. Or go for a swim in Barton Springs.



 needing... To get my little crochet business "Nothing but a Pigeon" organised. I really need to open up a separate bank account and really focus on the sales and production of my work. If I'm going to be serious about it as a job I need to invest more time and some money in cards and displaying my products and online sales.




 feeling... worn out. I've been sleeping horribly lately and need some good old fashioned R&R. I would love to take a day to sleep in without any interruptions. 

clicking... I've been watching "Hemlock Grove" on netflix and cannot get enough of it! I can't wait for season two to come out. I've also been perusing other people's blogs and finding new hidden gems and meeting new contacts. It's been pretty awesome with these link ups. It makes it so easy to see what else is out there. I have met many new and interesting people.



Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Till Monday my dears.
xoxo