Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer inspiration....

Happy Friday everyone! TGIF for reals!!! I have so much planned for this weekend I'm not going to have anytime to sit down. Lol. Tonight The Mister and I are hosting a retirement party for one of his good friends and colleges at our house! Gah!! I've decided to not get all bent out of shape and worry about anything. Usually I panic when we entertain at our place but I'm not going to let myself get up tight tonight. I want this summer to be peaceful and relaxing and full of fun. The house is mostly clean but I'm going to let the Mister deal with all of the other details. Speaking of this summer.... I wanted to share some summer inspiration that I've been pinning. I've been really into boho chic right now 
(if you couldn't tell) and have found some lovely images that get me in the mood for fun in the sun. 














I love love love crochet details and tie dye.... I'm also loving all sorts of bangles and bracelets and rings. I've been obsessing over cut offs and have made several pair for this summer. Floral crowns and big floppy hats here I come! I hope you all have awesome plans for this weekend as well.... what is everyone getting into?

xoxo