Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tunning in

Hi lovies! Happy Thursday. Tonight is the last First Thursday for me. I'm sad but I'm glad that all the stress and worrying of setting up my booth, parking and, will I sell anything tonight will all be over. I remember how scared I was when I first set up my little booth for the first time. It turned out to be a hit! I made some very wonderful friends and contacts along the way and have learned some very valuable lessons as well. I'm still going to be selling at trade shows... just not First Thursday. My little business has grown so much in the last couple of years and I'm so excited for the ventures that lay ahead..... but it's time for me to say farewell to setting up in the sweltering heat of summer and using porta potties. So glamorous eh? I have been working on new creations everyday and am perfecting my skills. I'm excited to be sharing with you my new patterns and creations and I will be offering a very fun giveaway here shortly! Stay tuned!
xoxo

Top: Thrifted
Cut offs: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Purse: Target
Boots: Dots