Wednesday, March 26, 2014

An Interview with Veranellies

Hey there Lovies.... remember when I was talking about getting interviewed for a feature about me and my business Nothing but a Pigeon? Welp, the time has come and here it is..... just pop on over to Veranellies and read about my handmade creations! The lovely Trisha Pelletier 
(the woman behind the bloggy) features Etsy artists from all over every Sunday called 
"Buy Handmade"on her darling little blog Veranellies. You can read all my interview questions and see my Studio where I crochet my little heart away!! Here's just one of the pictures... but to get the full deets you have to take a quick hop, skip and a jump over to Veranellies
Remember to buy handmade and shop local ya'll!


Sophie and me in my Studio in East Austin.
Please show some support and follow along with the lovely Trisha here on...

xoxo