Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Market at Snack Bar Austin

Located in the parking lot of The Snack Bar every Saturday you'll find a little market full of eclectic and vintage goods hand made by local vendors from all over Austin. You'll see everything from handmade jewelry and repurposed purses to vintage western wear. There is a little something for everyone!


Pearl Snaps Vintage offers an array of vintage western wear. You'll find cowboy boots, belt buckles and good old fashioned ranch style clothes. You'll even get to see their 1960's style airstream trailer that was recently featured in Airstream Life magazine. 



Amy Barber of Sweettooth and I met during the Cherrywood Art Fair in 2013. We both survived the cold and lived to tell the tale. I knew Amy was selling at The Snack Bar so I was excited to pay her a visit and check out her very cute booth!



Adorable right!!
Moving along we have Bethany Loewen of the Betty Loo Project and Brooke Maguire of 
Magsy Urban Bolo. These ladies chatted my ear off and were so sweet and nice. I really love meeting new people in the crafting community that are so welcoming.



I'm all about the fringe!


I spy a turquoise one I want!


Next I came across this beautiful metal and enamel jewelry by Gretchen Von Eberstein of 
House of Eberstein. Gretchen was so kind and sweet..... don't you just love her display set up!




You know when I saw GemJunkie by Kelly Pratlett I had to purchase some earrings! She's got great deals and a little something for everyone. I totally purchased the heart bracelet as well!



Kelly also sells jewelry supplies on Etsy too!

Here we have Stitch and Stone by Michele Roostein. Michele's booth was super crowded 
(which is good) so I had to snap a few quick pictures while I could. 




Here's Michele (below) busy at work. She also has an Etsy store as well.


Last but not least I made my way around full circle to get to Cuddlestar by Adrian Layne. Adrian hand makes and sells the most adorable leather baby boots and bodysuits. I know a few friends that would adore these as baby shower gifts!!!


You can also follow Adrian along via Facebook
Whelp... that wraps it up for this very fun post. I wanna give a special thanks to all the vendors for taking the time to chat with me. I just love the friendly vibes I always get from Austin's craft community. Hope everyone is having an awesome week so far!
Tootles!!
xoxo

 Follow The Market at Snack Bar on Facebook.
Also seen on Pop Shop Houston!!!