Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Renegade Craft Fair sxsw Edition


Hey everyone! Remember how I told you that I'd be participating in this Springs Renegade Craft Fair? Whelp.... it's right around the corner! I'm super excited and nervous.... more nervous about loading in. After that's all taken care of I usually ease into things. My buddy Christopher Marshall will be helping me out on Thursday! The Mister will make an appearance on Friday and Saturday. It's going to be super busy this year because of sxsw! So be prepared for the crowds of people and traffic jams.... those are always fun. It's free to attend but this year it's a little different... you have to print out a guest pass in order to get in. This may cause some confusion for people so go to sxsw.com now to print out your pass! For more information about guest passes click here.