Monday, March 17, 2014

Instagram lately...

Happy Monday! Life has been very good to me lately.... I can't complain at all. There are a lot of things going on right now... many many projects. Spring is here and our Garden has been planted. More on that later.... I've been very busy over in my little corner of the world. I just participated in my first Renegade Craft Fair ever! I'm still kinda buzzed. Ha! A lot of my Instagram posts have been centered around my little crochet business. I'm trying to keep people updated on my current crochet projects and reach out to a larger audience. That was one of my goals for this year and I'm pretty sure Renegade didn't hurt! Wink wink. I passed out my card and talked to hundreds of lovely people. It was a whirlwind for sure. So if you've been missing out here's a little recap of what's been going on.....


I completed a new Lion pattern.


We've got our Heirloom tomatoes all planted!


I got some awesome leather earrings from the amazing Amanda Michelle's line Curare Sweets
We were also booth neighbor's at Renegade Craft Fair!


Our Spring Garden wouldn't be complete without Succulents!!! We are obsessed!


Some little Purple Beets I was selling at Renegade.


Our crazy life living in East Austin with these guys! 


I had time to squeeze in a Photo Shoot with the Mister featuring this Peplum top. 


Once again we became "Proud Parent's" to five baby chicks.


More veggies for sale at Renegade.


Handful of fluff!


These Jellyfish were a hit at The Craft Fair!


Behind the scene's action at Renegade. A big thanks to my BFF Christopher Marshall for helping me load in! Whew... it was a wonderful show.


In the Studio with Sophie.... soon to be featured on my new favorite blog Veranellies by the lovely Trisha. (I think we were separated at birth).


And last but not least my other booth neighbor was the very sweet and talented Lauren Kam of Sugarmoon Candles.. I picked up one of her awesome candles and so can you! Check out her Etsy Shop and don't forget to like her on Facebook!

Follow me on Instagram!

Visit Nothing but a Pigeon's Etsy Shop.

xoxo