Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fellaniece

Meet the adorably cute Fellaniece! Isn't she so darling? I'm always in awe of people that have flawless makeup and Fellaniece is one of those talented makeup Guru's that has a knack for executing the perfect smokey eye. Not to mention her creamy complection and lovely skin.... sheesh! No but seriously though.... I had to walk right up and talk to her. Fellaneice is a fresh faced 20 year old going to school full time majoring in "General Studies" for the time being and living in Austin... but she's orgianlly from a Galviston. I got to chat with Fellaniece during our "photo session" and got to know her a little bit better and I have to tell you she is as sweet as can be! Here's what she had to say.....


Q: Spring is here... what are some of your favorite Spring makeup trends for this year? 
ASome if my favorite spring makeup trends would be a natural eye, or a smokey eye the products I use on my eyes are mainly the Naked 2&3 palette.


Q: Whom is your favorite style icon and or where do you get your inspiration from?
A I get my inspiration from my sister, she inspires me to keep trying to improve my makeup skills and she does a lovely job doing her makeup. I love going to her house and playing in all her makeup she has a much bigger collection than me. She the reason why I'm so hooked, some of my favorite certain celebrities looks would be Rhianna and Kim Kardashian or even some people I follow on Instagram.


Q: What's your "go to" product? Are you brand loyal... any products that are tried and true?
A: My "go to" product would be my Benefit Brow Zing. Yes, I am brand loyal the products I mainly use are MAC cosmetics,Urban Decay,Too Faced , and some other products from Sephora.The products that I've tried that really worked for me would be. MAC lip conditioner since I have really bad dry lips in the summer and winter. And there foundation I used Studio Fix Liquid NW45, it gives me great coverage throughout the whole entire day.


 Describe your daily "makeup routine" step by step. 

1. Wash & exfoliate (clean&clear deep action scrub and I let my face air dry)
2. Moisturizer (I use any moisturizer that I can get my hands on)
3.Think about what kind of look I want to go go for today ? Hmmm
4.Apply my PRO Longwear Concealer (I apply with a concealer brush & I apply the concealer under my eyes)
5.Take my Benefit Brow Zing & Eyebrow Angled Brush ( after I finish each brow I take my NYX HD Photogenic       Concealer which goes under my brow to clean up everything) 
6.Foundation Time (MAC Studio Fix liquid with a Sonia Kashuk Foundation Brush or a sponge)
7.Benefit Watt"s Highlighter (this is a amazing highlighter) I apply it under my eyes where the concealer went, I also draw and on my nose and one on my chin)
8.I Blend every thing in making sure I put enough highlighter and my foundation is blended is as we'll !!!
9. Blush I use NARS or MAC (the blush I pretty much wear all the time would be MAC Fever, and I apply it on with a Sonia Kashuk blush brush)
10.Eyes time I use my NAKED 2or 3 palette (I always add a eye primer which helps keep my eyeshadow on even longer) & I use these cute little pink brushes I bought from Instagram called GirlyGirlBrushes. I love them so much 
11.Mascara & False lashes (I use Sephora mascara like Lorac PRO or Tarte lights, camera, flashes) I always apply my lashes first I usually used Ardell or House of lashes. After my lashes are on I apply and top and lower coat of mascara.
12. I always check and see if I missed anything and I usually go back to my eyes and make sure everything is we'll blended.
13. Lipstick (sometimes I start with a lip liner other times I don't.)  I always use MAC lipsticks there my favorite I usually go with a nude like Blankety or Empowered.
14. All done!


"One thing I love to do is makeup... I'm not a makeup artist yet but I love to do so. Doing makeup on myself makes me feel happy and I think it's a beautiful thing. I always look at it like your painting a picture of a face over and over until you get it right. But anywho I'm happy to be here and I love life."

xoxo

Follow all Fellaniece's looks on Instagram @Fellglamxo