Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ice cream dreams...

Happy hump day lovies! I'm here at The Desserted Island Ice Cream Parlor in Port Aransas, Texas enjoying some Strawberry ice-cream... which the Husbear promptly dropped on the deck right after these images. It was tragic! I was having a hard time keeping the ice cream from melting all over me so I handed the cone to the Mister and it plopped right on the floor... it was too funny. His expression was classic.... like a sad little boy that lost his ice cream cone to the neighborhood dog or something. Ha! We laughed about it all the way home. It was also super windy and muggy out making for a very difficult photo session.... it all worked out in the end and I have some adorable images to show for it.



I'm toying with the idea of growing my bangs out. They are in an "awkward phase" right now and I don't really know what to do with them. I kinda have a Donald Trump comb over going on here.... thanks a lot wind.


I fell in love all over again with these t-strapped wedges that I re-discovered this Spring.



The ice cream parlor was too cute! I knew I wanted to have a mini photo session there right when I saw it. Everything was so bright and colorful.


Plop!!


All the local stores have one of these billboard's outside them.... they are funny and cute for those "touristy" pictures. Of course I had to partake. 




I had so much fun styling nautical outfits for our trip! I knew I had to have this classic red cardigan when I saw it. Pair it with a classic stripped tank and you can't go wrong.


I'm so glad ya'll stopped by and took part in our little ice cream adventure. There's more where that came from... tons of fun nautical wear, scarves, lipstick and sand!

xoxo

Skirt: Thrifted
Tank: Old Navy
Shoes: Macy's
Cardi: Target
Sunnies: Target
Earrings: Target
Scarf: Thrifted