Friday, April 18, 2014

shark attack!

Oh my! Help!!! I just couldn't resist a mini photo session with the classic "Shark Jaws". How could I pass up the opportunity? These fun photo ops are all over Port Aransas... but this prop was freshly painted and in front of a souvenir store that was turquoise!!! Gah! I had to... and in the end I'm glad I did because I love these adorable images. It pretty much rained the whole time we were on vacation but I didn't let it stop me from partaking in all the touristy goodness. I love cheesy souvenir shops. I don't really buy anything.... I just love to walk around and look at all the merchandise. We did however end up buying beach chairs and paid a small fortune for them. We didn't even end up using them at all! Ha! It's alright... we have them for next time. 



I just love this skirt that I found at a local thrift store. I never really had any place to wear it to until now. Look closely.... the skirt has tiny little turquoise polka dots all over it.


I finally got to wear my little brass telescope necklace that the Husbear bought for me ages ago. I've worn it before but it seems most appropriate for this nautical themed photo shoot. It actually works!



I'm loving this elastic head scarf that I bought from Strut last year. I goes perfect with my attire. I'm obsessed with these sunnies from Target. The bigger the better! 


Rockin' that red lipstick like a boss!


One of my new favorite wedges... Target does it again!


Thanks for stopping by to read this very touristy post! I'm loving the whole nautical themed photo sessions... it's so fun to style these outfits and get all "dolled up". There are a few more in the series so hang in there. I would love to hear what ya'll think about our adventures in Port Aransas.... comments are always welcome!

xoxo

Skirt: Thrifted
Tank: Old Navy
Cardi: Target
Wedges: Target
Sunnies: Target
Earrings: Old Navy
Necklace: Ornamental Things
Head Scarf: Strut