Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My best friends wedding...



Hey there kittens! I'm back with a little bit of a different post. You remember how I told you all that I took a trip back to my hometown of Columbus, Ohio for my dear friend Anna's Wedding? Well, here's just a few of the photographs that I captured of her and her new Husbear Tellis Hall. I've known Anna  for years... like since she was 17 and still in High School. We worked together (at a horrible job) and bonded over our shared hatred of the Company and the same people. You could say it was a "match made in heaven" or hell.... it was a crap job. Never the less... our friendship remind strong through our different jobs (if you can call it that) and life lessons over the years. So it was no wonder that she asked me to take her weddings photos.


I'm not gonna lie... I was completely nervous about the whole ordeal. I always get nervous when I do weddings but it ended up being a small, sweet, little ceremony followed up by a casual dinner party. It was very intimate gathering which was nice and took a lot of the pressure off me as well. Anna's Dress was beautiful and her choice of Sunflowers (my personal favorite) was just the the right "pop" of yellow. I adore Sunflowers... they are one of my all time favorite flowers. 


Anna and Tellis chose a beautiful Church in the middle of a corn field in Sunbury, Ohio. I loved that there was a corn field just right outside the church doors... so very Ohio! It was the perfect location to take a few images of the lovely couple right before the Reception Dinner. The Sun was shinning bright and it was just the right temperature. There couldn't have been a more perfect day.


Anna had a few poses in mind and since Tellis was in full regulation uniform it worked out just swell. This pose reminds me of the movie "An Officer, and a Gentleman." "Go get em' Anna!" Lol. If you haven't seen the movie then you really won't understand that last bit. 


I think I like this image the best. I'm so excited for them to start their future together. I can't wait to see what great things happen next. 





Of course they had to rent a Bentley to take them in true style to their Reception. 



I loved their wedding favors. Tellis's Mother made a huge batch of apple butter and special jams for everyone. In true Ohio style. Sigh.... I miss apple butter. It was a wonderful event and I'm so glad that I got to be a part of their special day. They are already starting their beautiful life together as we speak. They moved to Dallas for Tellis's new job and Anna too has taken a new job in the Art Field. I'm so happy for them and can't wait to visit them in Dallas. Hope you all enjoyed this very special and happy Wedding Day post.
xoxo