Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Blog of the month fox + fabric

Welcome to another edition of Blog of the Month. I'm super excited about this next blogger! Check out the adorable Maxime of fox + fabric. Maxime hails all the way from Belgium  (the scenery in her photographs are soooo interesting). That's not all that I love about her photographs. Maxime's pictures exude a certain whimsical almost dream like quality that I can't get enough of. They are so beautiful and airy... like a fairy tale.


I just adore Maxime's sense of style. Here's a little fun fact about her... her style icon is Zooey Deschanel. Me too girl, me too! You can totally see it in the way she dresses and her adorable reddish brown locks. I'm simply swooning over her hair color and ringlets.


Her lovely classic & timeless clothes are paired with the most adorable almost doll like accessories. I just love her little pale blue hair bow! Also, note her amazing oxfords and leather satchel. She's so chic and makes it seem so effortless. 


All her photographs appear to be carefully taken as well as thoughtfully chosen for each blog post. They are simplistic and seem to capture those beautiful "little moments" that we all have in life and want to cherish and remember forever. She not only has the sweetest outfit pictures but also shares recipes and DIY's. If you love coffee and have a sweet tooth then you'll love her caramel-hazelnut frappuccino treat seen below.


And this clever framed map... I don't know about you but I adore vintage maps!


Capturing the little details makes all the difference and I'm so glad that I stumbled upon Maxime's lovely little treasure of a blog. I can't wait to see what other beautiful posts she will share with the us in the future. Swooning over this pale little scalloped collar and those red lips and nails! 


I hope you all enjoyed this Months post for Blog of the Month. I truly adore and admire Maxime's style and photographic skills. What a beautiful and unique blog! For more information on Maxime hop on over to her blog at fox + fabric. Check out more of Maxime's links below.


xoxo