Thursday, February 6, 2014

Austin Flea!


Hey chic-a-dee's! How is everyone's week so far? Mine is going pretty swell... I'm buried in mountain's of crochet work but that's alright with me. I want to take a minute to tell you how super excited I am  about this Saturday's Austin Flea event at Opal Divine's. It's the perfect time to come and get your certain someone a special treat for Valentine's Day! I'll have plenty of Faux Taxidermy heads as well as cute little cupcakes, ice cream treats and donuts available! There's a plethora of goodness to pick from. Check out the list of very awesome vendors here. I also started making "mini faux taxidermy heads". They are essentially the same designs just smaller... cuter and more affordable. 
What says: "I love you" more than a faux taxidermy head? Beats me.....
If you wanna stay updated on Austin Flea's events check them out on Facebook.
You are always welcome to view my lovely Etsy shop to see what all the hub bub is about or follow me via Facebook and my favorite... on Instagram
I'll see you there!

xoxo