Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Love Day!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day! It's nice that it landed on a Friday this year. The Mister and I don't really do the whole "Valentine's Day" dinner out and flowers etc..... honestly, I would rather be surprised on a random day with such gifts. I'm not one of those "It's a greeting card conspiracy" people either.... I just don't really care either way. Ha! It's a normal day for the both of us. We will still work and come home and eat a regular dinner together and probably watch some Netflix. 
I do however love all the pretty outfits that are whirling about on the internets for this occasion. Yes, I said "the internets". Lol. Hope everyone has a great weekend.... I'm looking forward to spending some well deserved time with the Mister as we enjoy this fine Austin weather. 
xoxo