Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pepper Ink

I'm so freaking stoked that I stumbled across Pepper Ink on Etsy the other day! Tattoo's really excite me... especially really, really good ones! Really good, colorful and vibrant ones. Unfortunately tattoo's come at a cost. Literally... the cost. They are super expensive and then you have to get them touched up every now and then... and that's not to mention the HUGE decision to actually get one and then theirs the commitment. One bad decision can haunt you for the rest of your life. That's why I'm crazy hooked on temporary tattoo's. No... not the kind out of a gumball machine. There are some really beautiful temporary tattoo's out there! They are making a come back big time. Check out how seriously gorgeous these creations by Pepper Baldwin of Brisbane, Australia are. 











Don't hesitate to check out Pepper's about me page here and make sure to stop by her 
face book page as well. Oh and then there's her awesome website too at 

xoxo