Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Instagram lately.....

 

I've been snapping a ton of photos of Sophie lately.... she is so photogenic unlike Lucy. Lucy hates to pose for the camera. Sophie loves to sunbathe... it's really adorable..... she found the last ray of light before the sun went down. 


A great show I had last week at Opal Divine's. The family came out to see me... it was really heart warming to see them supporting me.


What did I tell you.... photogenic.


I started crochet smaller more affordable taxidermy heads. The result.... cuteness!


The last few days have had amazing weather and the most beautiful sunsets to go with it. I really do love living in Austin.


My favorite past time.... playing dress up.


A trip to Petco results in this.... photos of fish.


The plants are all finally outside getting the sun they deserve. I love our little garden oasis complete with a hammock.

Follow along with me in my Instagram adventures @nothingbutapigeon.