Friday, February 28, 2014

Spring time is the right time for wearing bibs!

 It's official! No, it's not Spring time yet.... even though it feels like it already here in Austin. I've officially lost 10lbs! It may not seem like that much but to a shorty like me 10lbs makes all the difference! Basically the difference whether you fit in your clothes or not! Ha! It's a little something I've been working on these past few months. It's been hard... really hard! Some days I feel like giving up and quiting but I have a goal set in my mind and I want this so badly! 


I actually got a lot of flak for this image when I posted it online. Apparently people really hate bibs. Sheesh! Honestly, I think they are adorable and I feel cute in them so that's all that matters. I've started to learn to care less about what people think nowadays. I mean... I put it all "out there" for people to comment on so I guess I gotta learn to roll with the punches. 



I found these little fellas at Dots. Random... I know! Seriously though guys.... Dots has some fun stuff in there. I found this awesome hat at Texas Thrift on the east side of town. I love fun little whimsical accessories... they make me happy. 


This shirt is super old but a "classic" through and through. You can't go wrong with a black and white striped shirt. Lastly.... my outfit wouldn't be complete without my HUGE sunglasses.... they are a must have in the Austin sun! I'm really into round sunglasses right now.... I have serious collection goin' on at home. I must find a way to store all of them in a cute yet functional way.... hmmmmm. I sense a diy in my near future.


Yup... these are new shoes I snagged at Target last week. My new rule is if I buy a new pair of shoes I must in turn discard an old pair that are old and beat up. It's actually been working out pretty swell. I needed a new pair of tan wedges for the summer... I mean they go with everything right?


I've been such a happy girl lately! The Mister and I planned our Garden for the Summer and even planted a few things already. I'm so looking forward to a fresh Herb Garden! It was a pretty good weekend here in the Hart household.... life is looking up! Is anyone else planning a Summer Garden?

xoxo

Bibs: Dots
Shoes: Target
Sunnies: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Hat: Thrifted

Peacoats & Plaid