Monday, February 3, 2014

Pale in pink

Happy Monday Cutie Pie's! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was wonderful.... although the sun didn't make an appearance at all I still managed to take advantage of the warmth. The Mister and I spent much of our time outdoors and in the backyard. Our backyard is our little oasis... it's where we go to escape the world and hangout with the chicken's and our pups.


 I'm super excited about this pink dress! I usually don't gravitate towards such a girly color but it was $8 at my local thrift store and fit me just perfectly so I thought "what the hell". Also... in the back of my mind I knew it would match my new pendant necklace that I got for Christmas by Poppy and Fern so that was an extra bonus. Normally I would buy an accessory to compliment my ensemble but in this case it was the other way around. Ha!


I've been wanting a hand embroidered necklace by Poppy and Fern for some time now. 
The Mister did a great job picking out just the right one out for me. He always knows what I adore.


The perfect place for our mini photo session... right in the backyard. I can't wait for spring when all the Texas wildflowers start to pop up and bloom! 


Here's a sweet little close up of the necklace.


I'm trying new shy away from wearing my boots all the time. This is the perfect dress to wear my nude wedges that I purchased many years ago. 


This Monday I'm linking up with Peacoats and Plaid. If you haven't checkout Bre's blog you should venture on over there and take a gander. I love this Monthly link up because it gives me a chance to meet new bloggers and keep in touch with some of my old favorite's. 
Have a great week ya'll!

xoxo

Dress: Thrifted
Wedges: Target
Necklace : Poppy and Fern

Peacoats & Plaid