Friday, February 7, 2014

I hope you feel beautiful today...


Life is really sweet in my little corner of the world right now. I've haven't felt this good about myself in such a long, long time.... and for those of you that know me personally should understand why. For the past month I've been busting my butt working out and consistently watching my caloric intake with My Fitness Pal. For those of you that haven't heard of this app it's amazing! It's free to download and you can find friends through facebook and follow each other along on your weight loss journey. Everyone I know that has tried it and really "stuck to it" has had great success. So far I've shed a little over 7lbs and am still working my way to my ultimate goal. What is my ultimate goal you ask? It's essentially not about what I weigh in the end but I would really love to fit in my old clothes once more. I have sooo many beautiful clothes just sitting there waiting for me to be able to fit into them. Soon my friends... soon. My fitness goal is 115 lbs but I would be fine not losing weight but instead gaining muscle. It's not about losing weight but losing inches. Even the Mister is seeing a difference! I'm slowly learning to love myself inside and out and it feels amazing!!

xoxo