Thursday, February 13, 2014

The perfect gift for your loved one...

I don't know about you guys but it's always hard for me to find the perfect gift for my friends, family and loved ones for Valentine's Day. Usually I like to make the gifts fun and colorful... you know. Pink, red, purple... all the colors that go along with the Holiday. Most of the time I end up making the gift, which to me is always the best kinda gift you can get. Now that I'm so busy with my new business I'm finding it hard to get anything else done. I searched online Etsy and found a bunch of way cool art and beautiful findings that would be perfect as gifts. Check out what I chose....




















Hope this post has inspired you! All these gifts I'd love to give and own myself! Nothing is better than getting a gift for your home. Something you can frame and hang up... or the pillow to add a pop of color. Anyone would adore a personalized pet portrait! I wish everyone a wonderful Valentine's Day and remember to shop local and buy handmade!
xoxo