Monday, January 13, 2014

For the home....

If you're anything like me... you could spend hours on Etsy admiring all the wonderful handmade creations available out there. I love to sit on the couch (in the morning with coffee) and go to town "favoriting" shops and items that I wish I had the money to afford. So.... I thought it would be nice to share some of my findings with you all. Enjoy!


This cute Horoscope Print by Parada Creations.


I must have these whimsical cloud & lightning bolt wire art.


This very colorful and geometric journal by Of the Nest.


What about this adorable brooch by Layla Amber.


Ceramic Mugs by KinskaShop for The Mister and Me.


I love succulents! What delightful little mini planters to put them in. By Shade on Shape.


My Husbear (Matt) would adore this clever little spaceship by Thomas Houha Designs.

Thanks for stopping by and remember it's better to by handmade and shop local!

xoxo