Friday, January 17, 2014

Instagram Lately....

For those of you guys that don't follow me on Instagram this should be a treat! I've been in a super creative mood for the past few weeks and have been crocheting a lot more in preparation for some upcoming shows that I've applied to be in. We'll see if I get accepted. After Christmas I thought it was going to be slow.... but sales have actually been quite steady. I did take a week off to enjoy life with The Mister which was so overdue. We had so much fun sleeping in and running around in this gorgeous Austin weather! Here are some little buddies I've been working on. Everyone loves the Foxes. 


Speaking of the gorgeous Austin weather.... we've been enjoying the most beautiful sunsets.


These guys are always by my side as I'm crocheting. It's been awesome working from home. I've never been happier.


Another great thing about working from home is getting to be outdoors more. Sometimes I spend all day out in the sun staining plaques. It's such a hard life. Ha!


More sunny days calls for Sunnies. I've been collecting quite a few for this upcoming spring and summer.


Poor baby Lucy is getting older and can't walk that far so we bought this pet carrier. 




These are our crazy chickens Lola, Betty and Molly (from left to right).


I was super excited about this outfit post. I found this dress at Target for $8! What a steal.


I bought these sunnies at Urban Outfitters while walking downtown to meet The Mister for lunch. I just popped in and picked them up.


These were some lovely signs I was working on for Toy Joy and Parts & Labour.


These adorable pigs I just made today. I'm trying to keep everyone updated on what I've been creating lately.


These Googly Eyes were giving to me as a gift from Lisa of feto soap. She knows me oh so well.


This is my little corner of the house that I constructed. The table was found and the typewriter is thrifted along with the teacup that The Mister made into a candle. The lamp was from a garage sale. 


One of my new "thrifted" dresses I scored on the most awesome thrift day I've had in the history of thrift store purchases. 

More lovely sunsets.....


These little darling mice I made as gift's for Valentine's Day.... because what says "I love you" more than crochet Taxidermy? 


Here's a new pattern that I've been working on for a customer.


I love my sweet baby Lucy.... when the light hits her eyes and whiskers just so.


My just chillin' while I wait on my plaques to dry. Like I said.... it's a hard life.


That about wraps it up on all my recent adventures. I would love if you would follow along with me on Instagram @nothingbutapigeon. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
xoxo