Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Make it sweet!

I'm super stoked about this French Macaron class that Mandy of Nestled in Nostalgia and I signed up for! I love french Macrons and have always wanted to make them.... now is my chance! 
Make it Sweet is an Austin based retail supply store for baking supplies, products and accessories. They are the largest cake supply store in central Texas and have staffed with professionals to help you with all your questions and needs. It's a hands on course that will demonstrate technique and we'll work with assorted fillings and flavors.... and will get to leave with our lovely treats we created! Eeeeeeep!
Here are some images for your to drool over.



Of course I'll be documenting our little adventure and will update you with many wonderful and yummy pictures.

xoxo