Saturday, May 5, 2012

nothing but a pigeon

Here's a little update on my new plushies and embroidery designs.  I'm sure a lot of people have already seen these but for those of you that haven't here they are. 


These little cute bubble ear guys are mt favorite pattern yet. I use yarn, felt, polyfill and plastic eyes. I sew the faces on with embroidery floss.




A pair horned hooters.  Whoot whoot.


These are my little nesting dolls. I want to add more detail to them sometime in the near future.




As you can see I hand sew the faces on with embroidery floss.


My little crazy bunnies. I made this pattern awhile ago but it's still one of my favorites. These little creatures get buttons for eyes.... well I should say one eye.


Okay so this is a squid. Not to be confused with an Octopus. I had a couple that bought this guy thinking he was an octopus and thought it was funny that he only had 7 tentacles. Welp, squids don't have 8 tentacles... do they?


Angry squid.


I wanted to do a series of "evil animals" but I wanted it to be cute too. I ended up putting hearts around the edges. Matt thought it was super funny.


Foxes need love too.


Angry bear loves honey.




Here's some of my flower headbands. This is a favorite.


I also made new exaggerated bows.


These are little button rings.


So I hope you liked the new patterns. I'm always racking my brain to come up with clever ideas. You can buy all of these items on my ETSY store or at First Thursday.

XOXO