Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yellow flowers.... Grey dress

This was the day Matt and I went to The Renegade Craft Fair.... I wanted to wear something that was breathable because it was so humid and hot outside. There was huge gusts of wind here and there but it was all hot air. Driving back Matt and I saw this patch of beautiful yellow flowers... of course we had to stop. I felt on top of the world that day because I had just met too of my favorite bloggers at the fair.... Melisa from Pie N' the Sky and Jessie from Cake Spy. I was so inspired after seeing so many talented people that I felt like running through the field. I really didn't run through the field but I did spin around in circles until I got dizzy.






Windy...good thing my bloomers weren't showing!













Whoosh!


Thanks for taking a quick peek at my daily wears. Hope you leave some comments.

XOXO