Thursday, May 10, 2012

White flowers

It's time for another daily wear post. I got this dress from my very talented friend Cate Donohue. She is an amazing fashion designer and I am so lucky to have such a crafty friend that inspires me with her sewing smarts and creativity. Cate combs the thrift stores and finds gently used clothes and recycles them into fabulous creations. This frock is a recycled and re-designed into a cute school girl dress. I love it and it fits like a glove.


We found another field of flowers... this time it's a white type of flower that we couldn't identify. Never the less it's lovely.


This is by our house as well. Seems like we never have to go too far from home to capture beautiful images.






My favorite part about this dress is the button down back. What a cute little surprise!



More button details


I've had these wedges forever. I need to replace them badly... I think my new project this summer is hunting for another pair that is similar. 


Matt made me put this thistle behind my ear. 

If you have anymore questions about me friend Cate Donohue and her lovely creations leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

XOXO