Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bolers

Boler started a trend in small light-weight trailers.  Some trailer manufacturers tried to make fiberglass trailers in the 1950s, with limited success. As fiberglass methods improved, the stage was set for Boler’s success.

The story begins........ you must now know Matt and my obsession with trailers/caravans. Here's another lil' style that pleases the eye. The Boler designed by Ray Olecko. Thanks Ray.... we really dig your design. Here's some of my favorite images from bolerama.org

Allen and Theresa's 1972 Boler

Ken and Terry's 1973 Boler

Terrie and Tracy's 1974 Boler

Casey's 1977 Boler

Gene and Cindy's 1973 Boler

Paul and Lynne's 1973 Boler

Ken and Lorraines's 1973 Boler

Mark & Baraby's 1976 Boler

Rob and Melanie's 1976 Boler

Taylor Family Boler 1979

I saved the best picture for last. Awesome!

Let me know if you like Boler's as much as I do.

XOXO