Friday, December 21, 2012

all that glitters....

I've been obsessing over New Years Eve recently and it's not even Christmas yet! Is that bad? I was inspired by a blog post that I saw on The Charley Girl about sparkle. I've been searching online for pretty party dresses and shoes and all the accessories.... I'm such a girly girl and just love to play dress up. In the past I have always worn a little black dress... which is fine but I want to go all out this year! My friend's Sapana and Pip are hosting a NYE party at there awesome condo in downtown Austin. They have the coolest view from their window of the street below and I can't wait to see the crowds of people walking by. I love to people watch and check out what everyone is wearing. I also love the bubbly too! Here's some sparkly NYE outfits that I found. Take a gander.









This is an image that inspired me to search for everything glitz.








































I hope that this post inspires you to find your very own glittery fun outfit for NYE.
I will definitely be capturing images from the party and be blogging later...but first I must enjoy Christmas. 
Later kittens.
xoxo