Monday, December 24, 2012

back to basics

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I'm so excited for tomorrow morning I can hardly wait. Last night The Mister and I went to Mark and Cindy's house (bro and sis in law) to exchange gifts. We got toys for the kids and they gifted us a beautiful set of candle holders. We ate a great meal which consisted of Lobster Tail and potatoes with onions and shiitake mushrooms. It was delicious. Unfortunately I have to work this morning. Sigh..... oh well. Such is life. I had some spare to to take some daily wear pictures. Matt actually took them real fast for me. We were on out way to The Armadillo Art Bazaar and I wanted to show off my new DIY collar clips that I just made. It was a casual, comfy day for me in leggings and an over sized, washed out denim top.






Here's the DIY clip that I made. I took buttons and simply glued then to clip on earring backs and connected to chains to the back with needle nose pliers. Voila!



The Art Bazaar was fun. They served drinks and had a local band playing. I saw some good art and some bad art and talked to some really nice people. We ended up buying two antique drawers from a letter press company. They are now hanging in our living room with a few of Matt's fossils in them. We will have to get one more to complete the wall. All in all it was a good day.
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

xoxo