Thursday, December 20, 2012

My cool Caravan

Everyone knows by know that I adore vintage campers and caravans. I search for images on a regular basis to get inspired. The Mister and my dream is to one day own our own vintage caravan and to travel from coast to coast. While sorting through images I stumbled across this cool website Retro Rentals and featured on the site is Constance a 1957 Sprite 14 caravan. Constance has seating which converts to 2 double beds, or 3 single beds. She is 14' long and seats up to 8 at her table (which is removable). There is a cooker (not to be used) and sink. The beautiful rounded shape of her large window bay is really very retro. She has been finished with 50's style flooring and furnishings (curtains/ cushions can be removed if needs be). Constance is really very special and quite a rarity.  She is available for photo shoots (see below), wedding day, prom and party hire.

Constance also appears in the book "My Cool Caravan" - written and compiled by Jane Field-Lewis & Chris Haddon, with photography by Hilary Walker.  The book shows forty stylish caravans of all vintages, from across the world and is packed with inspirational photography. 














You must check out Jane Field- Lewis's AWESOME website "My Cool". On her website you can check out her book "My cool Caravan". Guess what? She also has a blog which features inspirational places and spaces. If "My Cool Caravan" isn't enough for you then check out "My Cool Campervan"... they are both available on Amazon. I hope this quenches your thirst for camping retro style.

xoxo