Thursday, December 6, 2012

Minnetonka Moccasins

A few Christmas's ago my Parents bought me my first pair of Minnetonka Moccasins... I was so excited. I had been wanting a pair for so long.... and was obsessing over these white ones for some time. So I was really happy when I opened my gift. I still have them and as much as I have worn them they are still like new! They are definitely worth the money and are oh so adorable.


Here are the other Moc's that I'm ogling online. I think maybe this time I should go with a boot... maybe mix it up with some dresses and shorts. OOoooooooo and since the weather in Austin is really warm even in the winter it's do-able all year round.


Beaded Kilty Moc

double fringe side boot side zip boot



El Paso suede Moc



Front laced hard sole knee Hi boot


Thunderbird II

Oh hey look..... my Thunderbird shoes!!!

Two Button Boot

Take a look at their cute blog as well right here.

Show off  your Minnetonka style this week and tag us on Instagram or Twitter at @minnetonkamocc.

A perfect chic and casual look captured by @DreeHarper on Instagram

Instagram @delighttacky

Hi Top Back Zipper Boots taken by @pursesnob

Elsie of A Beautiful Mess in her Thunderbird II mocs on Instagram posted as @elsiecake

Thunderbird style by @mterryn on Instagram

Check out some of my all time favorite bloggers on Blogger Spotlight







These girls are so inspirational to me. I love love love their blogs and am an avid follower of all of them. I really look up to them and hope that someday I can be a successful blogger like they are.

Make sure you check out their blogs and also follow Minnetonka on Facebook.

xoxo