Thursday, December 13, 2012

Winter wish list


Damn you Modcloth! You've done it yet again. Every time I get online I find oodles of items that I want. Check out my Winter Wish list. Things for the home and things to wear. Sigh.......
I'm really into the vintage vibe lately. I'm loving this green dress... I would wear it to work and out for cocktails as well. Just throw a little Cardi over it for work and then spruce it up with some large starburst earrings for night. This phone is pretty cool. I actually have "a thing" for Princess phones. I'm such a girly girl at heart. I always wanted a pink Princess phone and my own phone line to my bedroom. I used to beg my Mom for my own phone line. I thought it was so cool in the movie "She's out of Control" that Ami Dolenz had her own line.



Moving on to the Kittah Pillow and the lip stain. I'm obsessed with Kittah paraphernalia right now. Kitty clothes and more! I wanty! This pillow would tre' cool on my couch. I'm using more lip stain these days. I have several that I change up.... Too Faced and Pixi. I'm always open to try a new brand.
These girly silhouette broaches are adorbs. It was love at first sight with this high waisted skirt. These little frocks are so flattering to girls shaped like me. My waist stops short so to create the illusion that I have more curve these these little puppies work every time! 

Always wanted a vintage record player. I had one given to me by my ex boyfriend and I had an awesome record collection to go along with it. I ended up giving it away to a neighbor when I moved in with the Mister. There just wasn't enough room for all my belongings. I'm really kicking myself for it now! This is no vintage record player but I would really love to listen to vinyl again. Love these straws!


I've wanted this Diana Camera for so long. I'm a Holga girl at heart but I love toy, plastic cameras. These Hottiedots are such a cute idea. I have a beauty mark under my left eye but it's faded as I got older. I could really use these.


Digging this Peplum top. Love green, love the shape and the buttons are a cute addition. So these colored little farm animals are everywhere. I just saw a DIY on Pinterest for little white ornaments and then at the The Blue Genie Art Bazaar Plaid Pigeon is selling little dinosaur planters with succulents in them. So I made it a point to have the Mister pick me up a bottle of Gold spray paint and picked up some little guys at Target to Spray. BAM! I'm part of the club now.

When I was little Taryn (my sister) and I had a Little Bow Peep record player that we listened to 45's on. Mom got us the coolest records. When most kids were listening to nursery rhymes we were listening to Cyndi Lauper and Michael Jackson's Thriller. Mmmm Cake!


Who doesn't love mushrooms? I think these little lamps are soooo toot! Right now I've been using vintage platters and teacups to put my jewelry in but I really like this Jackalope jewelry holder.


Hello Donna Reed Dress! I could sell Tupperware like hot cakes in this dress. Bought one of these phone
do dads for a special person for Christmas! Shhhhhhhh. It's a surprise.


This vintage inspired clock would look great on any ones mantel or bed stand. I don't rely on clocks to wake me up in the morning.... Lucy usually jumps on my heads at 5:30am sharp. Ear buds really hurt my ears. I like these large headphones... it's also nice because people don't try to talk to you when wearing these. With ear buds you can't tell there in and people will start gabbin' at you. So annoying.


Matt and I made a bird cage lamp exactly like this. I will have to take a picture of it and put it online. It's really swell. I love birds.... a little too much. Put a bird on it! I had a pair of pink and white saddle shoes when I was little. I would love another pair in black and white.


I'm soooo over the overly large 70's style sunglasses that envelope your whole face. I've grown up... and want to keep it classy. If I'm going to dress reminiscent of vintage retro I mine as well complete the look with these sweet little cat eyed shades. Look more shrooms!


Style me Vintage? Hell yea! I need some tips. Plug in lucky kittah nightlight...awwwww.


Poof ball as an ottoman? I wanna make this so bad but crochet it. That would take a million years and a whole bunch of yarn. Okay... do you see the Kittah theme here? I must have this little tea pot with matching tea cup. Actually, this would make such a cute gift for Christmas... and would make added charm to your kitchen.


I'm a nerd and collect antique tins from thrift stores and flea markets. When ever I see a really unusual one I pick it up and take it home. Not only are they interestingly beautiful but they hold all my nick knacks such as jewelry clasps, buttons, odds and ends. I have tons of buttons that I have somehow acquired from people and my Grandma. I already stated a zillion times how I love the color mustard. I can't get enough of it. I want these shoes to wear with little dresses and colored tight...meow!

This mug was just a cute mug to me the other day... but today it makes me sad. Last night Mandy and I went to The Animal Shelter to look around because we have never been there before and we were curious. I instantly fell in love with a little blue, dappled colored daschund. She was so tiny and just under a year old. She was so sweet and gentle... I wanted her so bad. The Mister actually gave me the okay to bring her home but when I went to talk to the adoption counselors I found out that she was already adopted and just waiting to be spayed. My heart was broken... she was the one that I had been looking for all these years. It sounds sappy but it's true. The Mister and I have always wanted a little daschund of that color and I definitely wanted a female. She was perfect but it wasn't in the stars. I'm glad that she is going to a good home though. Sigh.........

Sorry to end on such a sad note. I'll get over it eventually.... Lucy is the love of my life and I am so lucky to have her. On the happier side of things.... Christmas is just around the corner and if you're Mister is lost on what to get you then you should check out Modcloth and you can create your own "Wish list". There is plenty more posts to come about Winter gifts and cheers. Happy shopping!

xoxo