Wednesday, December 19, 2012

oana befort freebies

I stumbled upon this awesome blog by Oana (pronounced "Wanna") Befort. She is a very talented freelance graphic designer as well as an illustrator. Her blog is full of wonderful illustrations and creations. There are some freebies that I found for the Holiday that I thought you all might like. Here is a sweet little calender and printable gift tags!


get your copy HERE

dowload design HERE


Here are some lovely notes of thanks as well. Aren't these just adorable?


download design HERE

Also, get a load of this Thank You card.




download design HERE

She even illustrates Deer! Everyone knows I go crazy for deer.... check out how cute they all are.







see more HERE

 I'm definitely getting some artwork for myself... check out some illustrations from her ETSY store.





Everyone must check out her blog! Oana is so super talented and very inspiring. I plan to break out my water colors and give it a try. Who knows.... maybe you'll see some of my illustrations in future posts.

xoxo