Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Suzy Bishop Moonrise Kingdom

I was so excited when "Moonrise Kingdom" came out. I'm a HUGE fan of Wes Anderson and his work... I pretty much love every movie that he has directed. I was extra interested in Suzy Bishop's character played by Kara Hayward. I was all in a tizzy when I saw her 60's inspired dresses, knee socks and blue eye shadow! I'm obsessed with collars right now and her white cuffed sleeves and white pointy collar are so toot! I'm a true believer in knee socks and saddle shoes. I'm hoping to get a pair soon. Also a big want on my list is a record player. I'm kicking myself because I gave my portable record player away when I moved in with the Mister. I had a sweet record collection going too. I will have to start over again. On a happy note...I bought a brand new pair of white knee socks at Target yesterday and I plan on wearing them in the near future!




"I'm a Raven."
































xoxo