Monday, December 3, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Collars.... Oh My!

I am absolutely crazy obsessed with collars right now.... mainly Peter Pan collars but also regular triangle collars with bows and necklaces! I'm wishing for more blouses this Christmas with collars so I can spiff them up with accessories. I'm trying to expand my wardrobe this winter...I usually shop for blouses at local Thrift Stores and find neato retro ones and I wear with a skinny belt. I went into XXI the other day and saw some really awesome reasonably priced ones and wanted to get them soooo bad. We are on a tight budget right now so I couldn't. I picked out some pictures that inspired me. What do ya think?













I also want to get the collars that are necklaces like the one seen here in The Braided Bandit.
Check out my DIY on how to make your own Peter Pan collar here!
Also, check out the Peter Pan necklaces at XXI
OOOOOOoooooo! I might make a DIY on how to create Bibs as well! This will be my new project!
Eeeeeeeek!

xoxo