Sunday, December 16, 2012

DIY Photo Booth props

Every good party deserves a Photo booth! My friend Mandy from Nestled In Nostalgia always makes it a point to get great photos at every party. She usually sets up a back drop and uses her tripod and timer. Voila! This is a little cuter version of that idea. You could take it to the next level by actually creating the booth.... look how cute this idea is! This would be a hit at any party...I don't think I would be able to get my guests out of there. You can also add some props by making your own clever flare.


Use thick, colorful card stock and Popsicle sticks to create nerdy glasses.


They also sell heavy duty felt at local craft stores and dowel rods. Just add some hot glue and you're set.


I found these cute little stencils online. Such girly little staches...


The more manly version right here.

Here's some inspiration.


Here's a guide if you don't know what the hell you are doing.


These pictures are from last summer when I made my own props.

I just used felt and dowel rods. It was super easy and fun and I break them out at parties.

xoxo