Monday, January 28, 2013

Crochet Peter Pan Collar

I'm such a freak for Peter Pan collars that I searched high and low for an easy crochet pattern to make my very own. I came across Lulu Loves website and found a very lovely and easy pattern to share with you..... this goes out to all my fellow hookers! Emma owner and creator of Lulu Loves not only blogs about crochet but her other joy's such as family, gardening and living "the good life". 
Check out her mustard yellow collar here
I just love mustard yellow! I made a grey one that I can wear 
with  most tops but also want a few in different colors to give my look a pop of collar. I can't wait to make one for my sister as a Valentine's Day gift. Make your very own Peter Pan Collar and show off your crochet skills... get the pattern here.


If you are a beginner and need a simple, yet sassy pattern then check out Mel P Designs.


I thought it would be cool to actually show things that I make a mix it up a bit. I am an avid crocheter and love little projects so you will be seeing some more of them in the near future. Hope you likey.
xo