Tuesday, January 22, 2013

rain rain go away......

I'm so excited that I've been posting more "what I wore" images. I do love to play dress up. Today was a rainy, gloomy type of day but that didn't stop me from documenting my new look. I hardly ever wear pants. I just feel so uncomfortable in them... maybe it's because I've gained weight or I just hate the feeling of something snug around my waist. These jeans are pretty stretchy... a little too stretchy. I have to throw them in the dryer before I wear them to shrink them a tad. They are my "go to" jeans right now. This is the Instagram photo that Matt took for me. I almost always use the filter "Earlybird"... I find that it just warms up the images just enough but not too much. 


Pretty much everything I'm wearing is Thrifted except for the jeans. The jeans I purchased at Old Navy a few years ago. 


I scored big time on this plaid top and the hat. 


The Mister bought me this lovely harmonica necklace from So La.


Here's a detail of my booties. I found them at Goodwill.


I'm trying to experiment with more color. I've recently been wearing red lipstick and red nails. I love a punch of color. More on that later. Hope you've enjoyed this post. Comment's are always welcome!

xo