Friday, January 18, 2013

Hair Romance.....

Oh la la.... kinda obsessed with crown braids lately. I've always been a big fan of Milk Maid Braids but crown braids seem to be oh so romantic. I've been experimenting with my hair a lot more recently and fell in love with this look. It's taken me some time to grow my hair out and I can finally start playing with it and creating more looks. I simply adore a romantic, whimsical looks like this. It's pretty easy to do and very forgiving... a messy up do with falling tendrils are the best. 



There are a bunch of good tutorials on hair romance.
 Check out 30 braids in 30 days.


There's also an e-book that contains step-by-step picture tutorials as well as full
written instructions for all these styles and more.
You’ll learn the Braids Basics, how to prep you hair for 
braiding, and how to braid your own hair. 
As seen below.


Check out this awesome tutorial on how to side-braid.



Side reverse braid hairstyle.





There are many many more styles and braids to check out. I'm totally going to try getting the Mister to buy me the e-book. Hope this inspires you to experiment with your hair.
 Happy braiding!

xo