Monday, January 21, 2013

Feeling Whimsical....

So I decided to jump on the floral crown band wagon. I went with Mandy to Hobby Lobby and picked out some beautiful silk flowers.... which are very expensive buy the way. Who knew? I bought the floral tape and went home and started to construct my crown. I didn't need to buy any wire, the stems on my flowers where long enough to just bend around into a circle and tape together. It's pretty simple and straight forward, I don't believe that there is a tutorial needed, I really just wanted to show the out come.


Matt took these photos for me... what a sweet heart. I was so excited because the light was just right. This is in front of our "Passion Vine".... it is so beautiful in the summer with bright purple blooms. It was growing all the way up to the top of our roof and the side of our gate. It's a very aggressive growing vine but oh so beautiful and come in array or colors.



I was so inspired by the images that I posted earlier about the flower crowns..... I hope this inspires you to make your own and take beautiful photos. I would love to see them. I can't wait to make more for this summer.

xo